vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

Underwater Love Pose Pack

Hey you!

So, I said I was doing two projects..
Turned out to become three. I joined a Sims photography contest on the dutch Sims forum at Simsnieuws and well, the assignment was Waterlove.

I figured; Why not make the poses myself?
Now, be gentle with me as this is my first interaction pose pack and the first to have a couple pose!

I hope you like them! <3
(Also, excuse me for the bad quality. For some reason all sites lower the quality of the pictures, while on my editing programs they are crystal clear..)





























                                                                     DOWNLOAD

3 opmerkingen:

  1. D'AWWWWW!!! <3 SO CUTE!! Touching as well... O.o I'll most likely use these in the future!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, I´m glad you like them! I wasn´t sure if I would upload them, as I didn´t know if anyone would even have a use for them. XD

      Verwijderen
    2. O.o Well I had thought if anyone had ever thought of making these, I mean, people can use them for a sweet romantic touching scene for a story...

      I know I've of a scene like that once but no one had the poses for them...

      XD They're still cute!!

      Verwijderen